Monday 16 February 2015

Get Fit Log #4


So the busier I get (i.e. as busy as out the door at 7.30am and home at 11.30pm) the harder it is to keep the fitness and stretching up! At least when I’m busy, I’m walking as much as I can but I hardly find time to do stretching most days at the moment. I think I need to work on my willpower and make myself wake up slightly earlier to go for my short run then do a quick stretch while I’m in the shower or something but I’ll have to figure that out.

Sunday
Activity: Walked/Ran for 4 minutes and 50 seconds
Stretched: No

Monday
Activity: Walked/Ran for 5 and a half minutes! (Big achievement for me!)
Stretched: No

Tuesday
Activity: Walked 3.4 miles
Stretched: Yes (finally!)

Wednesday
Activity: Walked over 6.5 miles
Stretched: Yes. (It was a really good one too.)

Thursday
Activity: Walked 3 miles
Stretched: No

Friday
Activity: Walked 2 miles
Stretched: No

Saturday
Activity: Walked 4.5 miles
Stretched: No


Diet-wise, it’s been harder to stay healthy when I’m out all the time, especially as my mum visited on Tuesday and Wednesday and wanted to treat me to cake while she was here. I’m back on the health-kick this week though. :)


Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I love getting them! If you fancy getting in touch directly, tweet me @wendy_carr :) x