Sunday 1 September 2013

I'm Back!! :)


Hello again Blogland!!

It feels like forever since I last blogged – I didn’t even do the last post of the 30 Day Snap in June! (FYI it was meant to be a pic of me in concert but it ended up far too hectic to think about photos, so I failed. Oh well!) And I haven’t even been reading posts as I’d be too tempted to spend money I don’t have haha! Anyway, I took 2 months off to sort out my life and now I'm back!

I have had a crazy couple of months and I think I will write it up bit by bit, otherwise the post would take about 3 hours to read! I have had so much going it has been hectic and very emotional, but ah-maz-ing at the same time and I can't wait to share it with you. In a nutshell, I said goodbye to Glenfiddich Distillery for the last time after 6 seasons working there; I also said goodbye to my friends and family and moved 600 miles to London; I was Maid of Honour at my best friend Lucia’s wedding; again I had to say another goodbye as Lucia moved to Cyprus 3 days later; aaand I’ve started my 1-Year Acting course at the Drama Studio London.


One of the main reasons I started up this blog was so that friends and family who I hardly see or speak to would be able to keep up with things that I'm up to, and since moving to London almost a month ago, I haven't done that (slap on the wrist for Wendy!). SO, although my posts won't be super regular (as my life is just going to get busier and busier as time goes on), I'll try my best to post as often as I can.

I’m up early for the craziness to begin all over again tomorrow morning, so I’ll leave it there for now. But look out for updates in the coming weeks.

Blogosphere – it’s good to be back!! :)


Wendy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, I love getting them! If you fancy getting in touch directly, tweet me @wendy_carr :) x