Friday 15 February 2013

Welcome!


So I thought I would start my own blog. Only recently did I start to get into reading blogs, and it seems like a lot of fun, plus a chance to de-stress (at times) and make some new friends. So here we are.

To be honest, this blog could be about anything (or everything); we’ll just see how things go!

If you'd like to find out a bit about me, please visit my About section. Here is where you'll find probably most of the topics I’ll be writing about (at least for the near future), so keep checking back and you’ll find out more bit by bit. Let’s take it slow ;)

That’s all I’ll say for now, as it’s starting to sound like a profile on an online dating site.

Anyway, I am interested in finding new blogs to read, so if you think I’d be interested in what you have to say on your site, do let me know!

x

1 comment:

  1. Found you! Blog isn't as fun to say as Vlog... Vlog, Vlog. :-P xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, I love getting them! If you fancy getting in touch directly, tweet me @wendy_carr :) x